Wednesday 10 October 2012

When life gets harder, challenge yourself to be stronger :D


12.10.12

Stressful week..
With Physics test..Math homework..
Trials next week

hmm..

I'm trying stress myself up 
to get good result in this trials..

Some how..
my effort seem like...wasted? useless??
all my efforts in Math..Physics..
Where u all gone to??

Yesterday
My heart was broken
because of the LLC's saying...

U WILL FAIL UR STPM!!!

This was my first time that the teacher told me..
I will my exam in this way
(in front of all my classmates)
*In just I cant answer 1 question..ASYMPTOTES!!!  <-- I will remember forever and ever!!!


I felt like want to cry
But I control it..
I would not let they see my tears easily!!!

LLC!!!
I will prove that your statement is totally WRONG!!!




When life gets harder, challenge yourself to be stronger :D
I will challenge myself to be stonger
to withstand this giant stress!!!

我要做个打不死的小强
我是个打不死的小强!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment