Saturday 2 February 2013

Feeling right now

3.2.13

Time flies
1 month passed..
Homework is increasing
Burden in form 6 is like the exponential graph
It cant slow down

Recently my hands sweat quite seriously compared with last time
I have no idea about this
Maybe Stress???
Hmmm...I dunno


This few days
always quarrel with mom
made the relationship worse
I did wrongly?? REALLY???

I dunno
I just feel like everyone don't come near me when I'm busy in doing something
I cant serve u like what I did when my mood is good
It's so sorry
Sorry..Mom Dad Friends..

I'm like cant control myself sometimes
Lost control...

I felt suffer some how
But then..who is the one who really can understand me???
U dunno what I'm thinking
Even I myself also dunno what I'm thinking
Sorry to say that
No one can fully understand me
*Just hope that..there is someone can understand me
I'll talk to him/her without any gaps or worries

I feel so down now
Feel like want to cry
want to do anything that I wish to do

I HATE THIS FEELING!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment