Saturday 5 October 2013

Trials SEM 3

1 & 2 October 2013

Trials for oncoming STPM Sem 3 exam
The most scary subject (Chemistry) was quite ok for me
But Physics was the worst
First time I had not enough time to think properly in order to finish the paper
Every section can only answer less than half of the question
How worst was it

Get back Maths paper on 3/10
44.5/60
Was a good mark for me
Really really hope can get an A for the real exam

First time for getting such high marks in exam
Since I entered form 6
90/100 for PA trial paper
How good will it if it can be revealed for the real exam?

Just pass for the Physics paper
failure..even I attend tuition for this subject
What's the problem? hmmm...

Chemistry
even though the marks was not high enough
but it's satisfied..for me~ 

Time left less than 1 month from now
Feel so lazy after finished trial exam
feel like to relax more to study
I'll start my engine by next Monday!!!
More and more exercises to be conquered by me~
teeheee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment