Monday 9 September 2013

Day 1 of the challenge

9 Sept 13

First day of the challenge (no fb for 14 days)
Managed not to scroll the home page of the fb
somehow..
still have to log in to chat for a while
for study purposes
so...Is it alright for me to log in just to get the info for study?
hmmm...

Physics project presentation today
considered "OK" for me
comment about the my grammar, standing postures, swimming eyes..
yea..no doubt..
my weakness in presentation
I'll try to improve on this..cheerss
Finally..another PBS is done!!!

Maths class
not feeling good when I cant answer LLC question in the class
I feel so bad
so failed..:/
as I did so many exercise
but the formula still cant manage to memorise it
WHY? HOW?
2 more months...sem 3 exam is coming
LMC!!!
wake up and do ur best
even though u know u are tired
but u still have to fight for this 2 months!!!
I CAN DO IT
AND I WILL DID IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment