Monday 3 June 2013

0213 Birthday

13 Feb

Officially entered 19th
No special celebration
But had dinner and supper with family
Oldtown as supper..LOL

Thanks to them celebrated birthday with me

How to describe the feeling..
Hmm..
Because of the words mom told me
Feel sad after listening to her
But..I think the words she said were not true
I knew..It wasn't like that..




FEW DAYS LATER...
Too long already..forgot which day..

KW told us that he wanted to stop Form 6
and we are the persons he wanted to talk with
Well...all of us trusted him

We went to Rest 1 (Kajang Prima)
He pretending emo that time
and tried to cover his face when he's "crying"

Then, Pang n Syuen holding a cake and came in
whoaa...Thanks for giving me the surprise!!!

Really a surprise for me
Thanks the sot sot gang!!!



#MC #YL #CH #KS #KW #CC #YS #SY

No comments:

Post a Comment