Saturday 6 July 2013

Leader?

6 July 2013

Saw secretary of Girl Guide posted a post said that

Pls bring RM 20 on Monday to pay 4 your girl guides t-shirt! It's compulsory 4 all girl guides... Pls spread this message 2 your friends...

Then saw a member commented
I'm not interested..It's about wasting money

Well
Out of sudden I posted another post said that


Attention to everyoneThe girl guide t-shirt is compulsory for everyoneU have to wear it on Jamuan timeNo t-shirt, No entry, No sijilAny argument please deal with Pn ParamesWe are just do what we suppose to doThanks.

Then I saw that member criticized about us..The committee
I did any wrong ?
Member, I just want u to know that
That's just the order from teacher
We are just doing what we suppose to do
Our responsible..Do you understand?

Hopefully it won't make any misunderstand from this
Some how the words that the member said is a bit harsh for me

How to be a leader?

To handle all these?
To solve these problem?

Hmm..

I still have a long way to learn..


No comments:

Post a Comment