Wednesday 17 July 2013

Obstacles & friends

17 July 13

 PA class

when I meet with Cikgu Nik
Really feel very sorry to him
said sorry to him through FB 
somehow..I can looked thru that he's very disappointed about our result (my result)

Dunno why

had some talk with Cindy 
another serious girl in the class..teehee
almost cry that time
I hold my tears..did not let them drop..
We had the same thoughts 

These few days

Cindy asked the link of my blog
and told me that she viewed once my blog
interested of my "life"..haha

Still thinking..

want to let her to stalk me or not..haha

After PA lessons

feel emo suddenly
Tung saw my emo face and tried to tell me some joke
that he went to toilet when the cleaner is cleaning the toilet
but his shoes were torn..and water get....haha

Well...I laughed

just don't want other feel scary because of my emo face
Thanks friend ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment