Sunday 21 July 2013

Someone

Someone said
Forget about your result 
Don't say "others" result was good 
"They" just lucky

Well
I hope I can stop in saying "them" about that
If 1 day I stop saying "them"
meaning that
I do not mind about my result anymore
If that day come...

Someone like to make me couple with others
I feel like
Do u know what am I thinking now?
Don't simply make others couple with me
I feel..u are hurting me
haihh..

Too many passengers in my life
that I have to name them SOMEONE...


**AA asked 
Can someone tell me
what's the confirmation for people who have crush on someone?
** BB said
Like the moment with him/her
Miss him/her when u feel like nobody
Jealous when him/her in contact with other girl/boy
**AA : isn't it too general to describe this?

Hmm...
what u say?







No comments:

Post a Comment