Saturday 3 August 2013

Learnt from the camp

3 August 2013

I get to know and learn from it
To be an organiser was not an easy thing
Well
As in overall
Things went smooth
Just the communication between me, Pn P and the management of the campsite

For real
I knew that
if u cant take one's heart (especially teacher)
your life will never go easy
I was so suffer and stressful because of this camp

Plan all the schedule
distribute works
Send email with the campsite people
deal with teacher and school
Every single problems come to me

V said
U took everything and do it yourself
U not distribute the work for others
Ok..I'm just..
u guys are like
hmmm...harhh..I dunno de worr @ harhh..so leceh meh..

Things happened before camp started
Things happened when camp started
Things happened when camp almost finish

I can't take it anymore
I try to solve the problem
But..It's look like dis-solvable..
Sometime..it make it worst

Pn P keep counter attack me
keep on giving me some phrases or comments 
about this and that
What I should do?
or do like what CH said
o.o..o.o.o...all the way

Tears get to released just now
when chatting and "sharing" with him in FB
Feel more comfortable when "share" those things to him
He is the person who can analyse problem properly
thanks a lot
He is the person who I seek for help as well
He understand what situation I'm in now
Thanks again..
Because u are like bro to me
mature thinking u have..

*As what CH said
remember the valuable things like good memories and experience
don't be hatred
Yea...But I will make 50% of it as one of the nightmare in my life
Experience to be a leader, the organiser
the way to communicate with others
Once again
I really got a lot more to improve
how to be a good leader


No comments:

Post a Comment